Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Today I'm thankful for:
  • MOPS. I really enjoy having time with other moms and getting creative ideas of what I can do with Grace. We made homemade silly putty today.
  • A successful Upward registration! I have the privilege of co-directing the league again this year. It's so much work but once you see the kids having a great time and all the church taking part-it's worth it.
  • Grace. She's becoming my little helper. I love her creative mind and her willingness to help her mama. Yesterday she "made dinner" with some dry rice and a few bowls. What a mess but she had a great time!
  • This little man who is giving me smiles every day and getting me up only 2-3 times a night!

  • Siblings. I love how Grace talkes to Graham and loves on him. I wasn't so fond of her dragging him across the room on his playmat yesterday (he wasn't either, really) but her heart was in the right place- she just wanted to play. :)

No comments: