Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thankful Thursday


Today I am thankful for:
  • friends. I have amazing friends who are willing to help us in so many ways
  • a fantastic Upward season. We are halfway through and I'm so thankful to be a part of such a great ministry!
  • a visit from my parents! They are coming down to spend the weekend and help watch Grace on Saturday.
  • a getaway for Shane. He's on his way to Utah today for a few days of Skiing. He deserves this break and he LOVES to ski!
  • white grape juice. We rarely buy juice but it was sounding good and it was just as delicious as I remembered! I gave Grace a small cup of it last week. She rarely ever has anything other than milk or water. She LOVED the juice. She finished it in about 2.3 seconds and then started calling jjjjuuuuiiiiicccceeeee jjjjjjuuuiiiiccceeeee!!! Every time she saw the cup that had the juice in in she called for it. Think she likes sugar???

No comments: