Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Today I'm thankful for:
  • Christmas! I finished making cookies and sweets for Shane's office and just have to make a pie tomorrow and then finish wrapping. Wrapping is one of my least favorite things but I'm THANKFUL that we are able to give little gifts of love to our family and friends
  • My little parrot- Tonight she was repeating everything I said.. I said can you say Ella? (a friend) and she did. She also repeated Hank, Zoe, Sophie, Oliver, Hannah, and then when I got to Aaron and asked her to say his name she said "no" and kept saying Sophie. Cute! (sorry Aaron, your name is tricky!)
  • Good friends. We are so blessed. Not only are they loving and there for us but they are giving. Gracie has been gifted with MANY gifts already. Thank you!
  • Mail. Did you know I love to get mail? I do. :) We bundled up yesterday and made a quick run to the mail box. This time of year is a guarantee that there will be something fun in the box!
  • Warm houses. We are warm, we have plenty of food, and lots of "extras" I'm thankful, no deserving, but thankful
  • Hugs. I've been getting lots of hugs and kisses from Grace but each day when I get I. up from his nap, he snuggles his face into my neck. It doesn't last long but I love that little baby stage when they snuggle!

  • Time away. I'm thankful that we're headed to spend time with family this weekend. And that next week I'll see my girlfriends and then have more family time!

No comments: