Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Day

We were up bright and early on Christmas morning. At first Grace wasn't sure. She didn't want to look into her stocking, she wanted Shane to turn the tv on which is part of their morning routine! But then she realized that there were fun things inside. :)
I'm going to be honest. Most of Gracie's gifts were from garage sales this past summer. She didn't get many but she also doesn't care at this time if they are new or slightly used. I'm pretty proud of the fact that her gifts were very affordable! She got a bowling ball set, a noah's ark, and then a little backpack with her name on it and the 40th anniversary dvds of sesame street. (she LOVES Elmo!)
This is her Christmas dress that I got on clearance at the end of last season. I love it.
Grandma Shirley gave her some great clothes! She did NOT like having this on though. At first I thought it was the turtleneck, but later I realized that I had put both her legs into one leg hole of the skirt! HA!

ok, this one isn't christmas day but it's her new "thing" :)

No comments: