Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for:
  • Gracie's smile each morning.  She wakes up so happy.  She usually plays in her crib for a while.  Today when I went to get her up from her nap, she was sitting in there, blowing on her arm making noises and laughing
  • Summer reading. I've read some great books this summer!  Water for Elephants, Still Alice, The Glass Castle, are a few...  check them out!
  • the chance to spend so much time with Grace.  I love watching her learn new things every day. I love that she's curious, and full of energy.  (not loving the new little tantrums, but most everything else!)

  • a great husband.  He took me away for my birthday this week.  It was wonderful.  We had so much fun, laughed a lot, and ate some great food.  It was a wonderful birthday

No comments: