Wednesday, September 10, 2008

13 weeks


13 weeks old (how long should I do these for? Does anyone have any thoughts? Still weekly? Monthly????)

This was right before her nap so I had a hard time getting any smiles.. She gets tired about an hour and a half after waking up and that's her limit.

Yesterday she "helped" me clean her room, and organize her clothes. I loved this shirt and pants but of course she blew it out after about an hour wearing it!

A little photo shoot with mom. Again, close to nap time so no smiles.. you gotta get her right when she wakes up for the big ones. But isn't she cute? :)

It's true.. we think we have a thumb sucker. We've tried the pacifier, we try it before bed, when she's tired, when she's not, but she just pushes it out and goes for her thumb! (I think it's cute, but I know I won't always feel that way...)

1 comment:

Judy said...

no, thumb sucking is not so cute when they are 6 years old. I have a dedicated thumb sucker and we are dealing with breaking him from it. He loves his thumb.