How is Gavin 9 months old already? I need him to stop growing so fast!
But... he won't no matter how hard I try or wish.
I know this pic is blurry, but that's how fast he is these days!
At 9 months Gavin:
- weighs 16 lbs 12 oz. My biggest baby! :)
- is crawling everywhere and pulling himself up. His favorite place is the kitchen. Whenever the fridge is open he high tails it over there.
- has three teeth in and is working on his other top one as we speak
- eats mostly what we eat. He never really cared for baby food. He loves goldfish, green beans, yogurt and scrambled eggs.
- adores is big brother and sister (and the feeling is mutual!) It's so sweet to see Graham with him and Grace is very responsible with him.
- takes all formula now. Our nursing ended right around 9 months exactly (thank you teething!)
- sleeps all night from around 7-7:30 pm to 7-7:30 am.
- is super smiley and happy almost all the time!