Today I am thankful for:
- A great few days visiting friends from Haiti (the Bakers!) We had them come to Camp Moneto and we all had a great time. My kids and her kids played together so well (7 total!!!) I am thankful for friendships that have lasted going on 14 years.
- Fall- I finally put up some decorations and bought a few mums. Love them.
- Bumps and kicks- my favorite thing to do before I go to bed and when I wake up in the morning is wait for #4 to kick and bump around in my belly. Love it
- Music class! Tonight starts music class for Gracie and I. This is our third session and we are both looking forward to it.
- My hard working hubby. He's a good man. (cute too!)