Thursday, September 19, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for:
  • A great few days visiting friends from Haiti (the Bakers!) We had them come to Camp Moneto and we all had a great time. My kids and her kids played together so well (7 total!!!) I am thankful for friendships that have lasted going on 14 years.
  • Fall- I finally put up some decorations and bought a few mums.  Love them.  
  • Bumps and kicks-  my favorite thing to do before I go to bed and when I wake up in the morning is wait for #4 to kick and bump around in my belly.   Love it
  • Music class!  Tonight starts music class for Gracie and I.  This is our third session and we are both looking forward to it.
  • My hard working hubby.  He's a good man. (cute too!)

2 comments:

Tana said...

I love your list, Shannon! You are a blessing.

Katie said...

Hi Shannon, of course you can advertise Hope Moms to your moms' group. Please do! I think registration for the fall Hope Groups ends tonight or very soon though.

I'm so glad you signed up!