Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for:
  • Grace- she's so curious and into everything. I love seeing her discover new things.

  • Ian- he's still at the cuddly, stick his face into your neck stage. Love it.
  • Every day they are learning how to "be" together. I love that Grace is learning how to share and how to have someone else in the house.

  • Still thankful for Sesame Street!
  • This is kind of a silly list but there are so many other things I am thankful for.. this house, all the food in our kitchen... the water that runs abundantly from our faucets... Thank you God.

1 comment:

Christi.Overman said...

I love to see happy pictures of Ian at your house (even though I know he's usually happy there even without the proof!!). So cute...plus, I can use them as backgrounds for my computer here!