Thursday, July 16, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Today I'm thankful for:
* long walks with friends. I've enjoyed these so much this summer. Not only is it good to get out and exercise, but I love that chance to get to know friends better
* OLD FRIENDS! Last week the Webb family came to visit us. Matt and Eva are such good friends and I loved seeing them and their trio. Grace loved watching the kids swim too!
* My little walker! She is into everything! Yesterday was a first... I looked around and she was gone... she had walked back into my bathroom all by herself and started getting into things. Time to shut the doors!

* Family vacation! We are going camping this weekend in Michigan. In a tent. With a one year old.... seriously I think we are crazy. :) My whole family will be there as well as some good family friends. I'll let you know how it goes!

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Hey girl! Lovin' your blog.... as always!!!

I hated that I didn't get to see you guys last week and see how much Gracie has grown.... and was THOROUGHLY JEALOUS when I found out that Scott got to see you guys for a quick visit! Hope that you are doing well! :)