Monday, October 13, 2008

what a day

Gracie had shots today and they wore her right out! She missed a morning nap while at the Drs so I put her in her seat this afternoon and turned on a baby einstein video... she sat so quietly I was able to get a lot done.. when I checked on her this is what I saw.
So sweet! She was tired! I snapped a few pictures though before picking her up and putting her in her crib. See her bandaids? She did not like getting shots (who does?) But she was so good at the apt.
I snapped one more and then scooped her up to put her to bed... Now, maybe you noticed it before I did? Look carefully. Still don't see my little surprise? Ok, then look below..




This was just a glimpse of what was waiting for me UNDER her legs. I'm not sure much actually landed IN the diaper. :)

3 comments:

Judy said...

gotta love it. Poop and all.

Christi.Overman said...

She is such a doll! I can't believe how big she is. I LOVE the flares and polka dottie shirt.

Lisa said...

That is some serious preciousness! She's gorgeous!